Wednesday, February 7, 2007

80s Aerobics Instructors

Testimony that merits comments

The following is a testimonial comment to post Bontá Tito "Total Structure."

"But we must not forget that it was possible that the paradigms of medicine founded include humans in its overall structure as the state of knowledge at the time, was far from understanding the human beings in all their relationships. Only quite understand the biological-functional cells, tissues, and organs completely ignoring the impact of destructive emotions on cells, tissues and organs.
Today, we know that a cheerful and happy healthier clearly pose a bitter and unhappy ... and I say this from experience. At 5, 6 or 7 years "had" me naturalmte vaccinated against mumps, but was happy and carefree as I could not grab the respective virus. But at age 31 and after a family crisis, not only measles but also took a sharp ear that I had a really bad to bring ...
Today, at age 56, I realized that I am the constructor of my health ... and always choose not sick or at least not "build" a serious illness in my physical structure ... and learned what I have to do "

0 comments:

Post a Comment